Just another pivot site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar - Oops, I need to add extra characters because of the title length properties

4 posters

Go down

Avatar - Oops, I need to add extra characters because of the title length properties Empty Avatar - Oops, I need to add extra characters because of the title length properties

Post  Glenn Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm

I just saw that movie today. It's said it was the most expensive movie ever made. No doubt!

It was epic.
Your opinions?
Glenn
Glenn
Administrator
Administrator

http://justanotherpivotsite.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Avatar - Oops, I need to add extra characters because of the title length properties Empty Re: Avatar - Oops, I need to add extra characters because of the title length properties

Post  Fenris Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:28 pm

It was a lot better than I had expected. I had thought it would be a predictable movie where it tries to be unpredictable. Actually, it wasn't. It knew that the story was slightly predictable so it just let it. It didn't do anything that was supposed to be unsuspected even though it was.

As for the scenery, characters, and CGI...it was eye candy. tongue I couldn't get enough of the landscape. It was so beautiful.

And actually, for the love interest, I decided she wasn't so bad for a blue person.

But anyhow, yeah I thought it was awesome.

4/5 stars.
Fenris
Fenris
Posting a bit
Posting a bit

Location : In the Stratosphere....falling....down...to your planet.

Back to top Go down

Avatar - Oops, I need to add extra characters because of the title length properties Empty Re: Avatar - Oops, I need to add extra characters because of the title length properties

Post  Apple303 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:52 am

Didnt see it yet, i hope to see it soon
Apple303
Apple303
Getting active
Getting active

Back to top Go down

Post  munste Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:13 am

i seen it it was epic, plus if you dont like the title restrictins u should turn it off?
munste
munste
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down